Last updated: November 18, 2020
Interactive Media means Interactive Media S.p.A., Viale Città di Europa 679, 00144 Roma, Italy, and its affiliates: IM Service Lab Srl, Corso 3 Novembre, 132, 38122 Trento, Italy; IM Interactive Media Brasil Serviços de Telecomunicações Ltda, Av. Roque Petroni Jr. 1089 – Sala 1010 – CEP 04707-900 – Sāo Paulo – SP Brasil; PhoneMyBot, Inc., 300 Meadowood Crt., Pleasant Hill CA 94523, USA.
For the purpose of this document, Interactive Media also includes any third party supplier to the company that may process data under contract with the company.
General Data Protection Regulation Act, Regulation 2016/679/UE of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
Data Subject is any individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data:
Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
Transparency. The Data Subjects must be informed of how their data is being collected, processed and used.
2. The personal data that we collect and process
Interactive Media collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email addresses
- First names and last names
- Phone numbers
- Addresses, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country
- Company affiliations
Cookies from web browsing (please see Section 7 below for details on our cookies policy)
Web navigation data
3. How we use the personal data
Interactive Media uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
In particular, for data collected from the Interactive Media website, we make use of contact information in order to be able to:
- Implement the website services and functions. This includes, for instance, name and surname, email address and password to allow you to log-in, or your ability to select the option for the website to remember information associated with your log-in name so that only the password may be needed to log-in.
- Provide answers to possible requests for information you may leave
- Send you information about our services and offers, for instance via email. Note: this is only done upon your explicit agreement
Interactive Media will not use the data you provide for reasons different from the ones stated above, for which you give your consent explicitly. Your data will never be sold or rented by Interactive Media to third parties. You are the only owner of your data and can request its modification or deletion at any time.
In addition, please note that Interactive Media employs a third-party tool (Google Analytics) for statistical and marketing purposes. You will find more information regarding how Google is treating personal data in the following page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
Interactive Media handles data provided by Google Analytics in anonymized form, not associated in any way with any individual User, for marketing and statistical purposes
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Interactive Media’s legal basis for collecting and processing the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the specific personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information.
- The legal basis for collecting and processing contact information is user’s consent, given when user submits the personal data through a website form.
- The legal basis for collecting and processing other web navigation data is legitimate interest, as this data is treated by Interactive Media in anonymous form for marketing purposes and to improve our service.
5. Retention of personal data
Interactive Media will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights
We extend data protection rights that are afforded statutorily to residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) to all users of the Interactive Media services. If you wish to be informed of the personal data that we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us using the form provided in the website (https://www.imnet.com/en/about/).
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
7. About cookies
The Interactive Media website uses HTTP cookies, both to ensure the functionality of the website and to analyze the Users navigation patterns. If you are not familiar with HTTP cookies, please see for instance https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
Keep in mind that you can always remove cookies from your computer by purging them using your browser controls.
To limit the receipt of cookies through the browser visit the following sites to understand how to prevent your device from receiving cookies (depending on the browser you’d use): Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/; Internet Explorer: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/internet-explorer; Microsoft Edge: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/; Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en; and Safari: https://www.apple.com/safari/. Alternatively, visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org, a website that provides step by step tutorials on how to control and delete cookies in most browsers.
8. Changes to this Policy
This Policy may change from time to time. The latest effective date is listed at the top of this document. We will update the Policy when necessary to reflect your feedback, changes in our services or offers and changing legal requirements. If any of the changes is substantial for how Interactive Media uses your personal data, we will alert you of the change by posting a notice on our website, or (if possible) contacting you directly over email before the changes take effect.